For those of you following the saga of my bathroom wall project, I wanted to post pics of the progress I have made this weekend. The paint is now complete! The paint I used is Vast Sky from Sherwin Williams. Except for the inevitable touch-up needed when I pull off the tape, that part of the project is finished! Good riddance, I say! Next on the agenda is sewing a new curtain for the window with some amazing fabric I found at Greenhouse Design – see it here. As soon as I get that part of the project complete, I’ll post more pics! I think you will be amazed at the transformation from such a simple (if not time consuming) project.